CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD
- As of April 12, 2019, registration for the Harvest Elementary School Young 5's Program is currently FULL.
- As of April 18, 2019 registration for the Woodland Meadows Elementary School Young 5's Program is currently FULL.
- If you are registering a child for Harvest or Woodland Meadows Y5's, the system will allow for you to register, but you will be put on a wait list.
- SAS is working hard to figure out a solution to offer Young 5's to all of our eligible students.
- Please contact Mandy Rucky, email@example.com if you have further questions)
If you would like more specific information about the registration process for either Y5's/Kindergarten OR 1st-12th grade, please click on one of the links below:
ADDITIONAL PARENT FORMS
Under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, schools must identify children and youth in homeless situations and provide appropriate services. One such service is immediate enrollment in school, even if the student(s) lacks the appropriate paperwork required for enrollment.
If you have questions as to whether your family may meet the criteria set by the Homeless Act, please complete the Residency Questionnaire and submit it to the Saline Area Schools District Office located:
7265 N. Ann Arbor St.
Saline, MI 48176